Our team is growing like trees! There is always something different to do in the tree business and we thrive on our professionalism, teamwork, tree expertise, and love of the outdoors. Does this sound like you? Browse our open positions:
Hometown Tree Experts is Seeking an Experienced Tree Climber/Supervisor for Our Tree Service Operations in Burtonsville, MD
- MUST have experience as a tree climber.
- You will be tested and expected to have a working knowledge of climbing, rigging, trimming techniques, tree felling methodology, bucket truck work, etc.
- MUST also be proficient at climbing trees with and without spikes.
- MUST have a valid Maryland drivers license.
- Leadership experience is highly desirable.
- MUST have transportation to/from work every day. We meet at/depart from the equipment parking lot.
- MUST be looking for full-time employment.
Note: Please do not apply unless you meet the above requirements. Starting pay will depend on your level of ability and experience.
What Makes Hometown Stand Out?
Licensed and Insured
We’re a licensed and insured company with ample experience in tree care. We follow regulations and deliver high-quality results. Our comprehensive insurance coverage protects your interests and our employees.
Top-of-the-Line Customer Service
Our customers come first. Expect transparency, responsive communication, and the utmost care when you work with us.
Our team takes the time to sit down with you and find the solution that works best for you. Rather than pushing to upsell, we provide the best solutions based on your goals.